Naturally & artificially flavored. Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease. Per Packet: 160 Calories; 0.5g Sat Fat–2% (DV); 260mg Sodium–11% (DV); 12g Sugars; 3g Fiber–12% (DV); Iron–15% (DV). Eat at least three one ounce equivalent (3 servings) of Whole Grains per day for fiber and overall health. Each oatmeal packet contains a one ounce equivalent (1 serving) of whole grains. 100% Whole Grain Stamp: 29g or more per serving
WHOLE GRAIN OATS, CALCIUM CARBONATE, SALT, REDUCED IRON.
1. Empty packet into microwave-safe bowl.
2. Add up to 2/3 cup unheated milk or water, stir. For your convenience, you can use the packet as a measuring cup.
3. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes; stir again.
Hot Water or Milk
1. Empty Packet into bowl.
2. Add up to 1/2 cup hot milk or boiling water, stir.
3. Let stand for 60 seconds.